Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cool summer jobs for math whizzes...

My name is Barb Croft, and I am the manager of the Tutorial Center in Manchester Center, VT. We are looking for people who might be interested in tutoring / teaching all levels of math over the summer and possibly into the school year. Your name was given to me by an adult student who attends Castleton and has done some work for us as well.
We are a not for profit school that serves the needs of many. We have students K-12 and even some college level requests. This summer I find myself in need of additional math tutors. I was thinking that perhaps you know of an outstanding math graduate or a math student who might like to test the teaching waters so to speak?
I can be reached via e-mail or by phone 802-362-0222. While I will be away until next Monday, I would be happy to chat with you in more detail about our specific needs. I will wait your response.
Sincerely,
Barb Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment